
Meet Mr. & Mrs. Bob & Nallely! Nallely is our new auntie, or "tia" in Spanish. Adam and I got to go to their wedding in Guadalajara, Mexico on March 29 and had a great time. Those Mexicans sure do know how to party! The reception lasted until 4am!! And they are really great dancers too! We are blessed to have another hermana in our family and wish Bob & Nallely love and happiness for years to come. Here are some more pictures from the weekend.

The happy couple walking down the aisle newly married!

Adam and I with my brother Bob and his new wife(!) Nallely

Nallely dancing with my dad...check out her dress!

This one is of both families. From L, Adam & I, La Padrina, Annie (my sister), Carol (Nallely's sister), Ernesto & Lourdes (Nallely's parents), Nallely & Bob, my parents Rob & Grace, El Padrino, Chris (Nallely's brother), and Mike & John (my other brothers) Whew! We are only missing Nate & Luke!
1 comment:
Katie, awesome coverage of the wedding. (As if you don't have enough to do....) Full credit!love,mom and dad
Post a Comment