Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

We had such a fun day yesterday! Nate preschool's had a "Noah's Ark Party" where all the kids dressed like animals and they went to search for food, gathered 2 of every animal, "made" rain, and had a feast. It was so fun, and Luke even got to join in on the fun. (Mommy forgot her camera so you'll just have to take my word for it...it was cute!) Then after naps, Nana and Bumpa came over for chili and trick-or-treating. This is the fourth year of this tradition. Adam and I take the kids out first, while Nana and Bumpa handed out Playdough (Adam is a dentist remember!) and then we came home to switch. Nate, a tiger, and Luke dressed as a giraffe, loved being outside after dark. Nate even ended things early, "Its time to go home now, we have enough!" One of the perks of having a peanut allergy is that I was able to pick out all the candy that had (or didn't have) peanuts in them and tossed them into the trash. And the didn't complain at all!



Here we are at our friend's house.



Its dark outside!


A tiger, a giraffe, and a puppy. Oh my!








What a sweet little puppy girl!


Checking out all of their (peanut-free) loot!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys have the neatest costumes ever! Did you get some candy in your halloween buckets? What was your favorite?

Nate, you really looked like a big, scary tiger!

Luke, your giraffe was the best giraffe Papa and I have ever seen!
We miss you and we will see you soon.
Love
Ama and Poppa

Cy Alexander said...

These pictures are priceless- thank you for posting. You really have three kids- my, they are cute together. Darling, darling, darling.
Love you!- Jenn, Ry & Cy

said...

Great to see you last Wednesday. Looks like Halloween was a hit for your little critters.

I finally entered the blog world, if you are interested feel free to check my blog
www.katrinacummins.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I was so excited to get on and see an update so I could show my Mom that new baby girl of yours. Everyone looked so cute in thier constumes!

Kempf Family said...

I cannot take looking at your adorable children, it makes me miss them way tooooooooo much!!! We love you guys. Cola