Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Pink Palace...

OK, so I know it has been a few months, but here are some pictures of Graciebell's nursery! After two boys, I totally overdid it with the pink, but come on, she's going to be a tomboy, so I'll take it while I can get it! I found two different paints that I liked and couldn't decide so I used both! This led to a chair rail that my sweet, wonderful husband put up. It looks so cute in here I can hardly stand it!

This first pink is of her piggy bank. LOVE IT! (Thank you Rachel!) The boys have already started her off as they love to drop pennies in there.

Nursed many nights in this chair...












There you go (Nicola)!! Hope you like the pink palace!!!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

SOOO cute...just like little missy! :)

Tara said...

Hi! It was so fun to hear from you. I'm excited to be able to keep up with your family via blogworld.

What darling kids you have. Congrats on a new pink bundle!

R said...

Wow! That is so PINK! I love it, and I am a tiny bit jealous.