My Dear Son Nate,

Oh my sweet, sweet boy. I cannot believe that you are five. If I had only one word to describe you dear one, it would be sweet. From the moment you were born, you have been quick to smile and always ready to play! The way you love your brother and sister take my breath away. From a gentle hug for Grace or the way you rub Lukie's back when he is hurt, it touches my heart and brings tear to my eyes.

You changed my life forever the day you were born Nate, you made me a Mommy! I will always be grateful for that. I love that when given a choice for a friend party, or a family party, you choose to have a family party. You love your cousins and all of your silly uncles! We had so much fun bowling and playing arcade games with you at Big Al's.

You love to be silly and laugh easily. If fact, you have an infectious laugh that makes others around you join in! Your Daddy and I have loved watching you grow up.

Next year you get to go to Kindergarten, and I am already sad that I won't get to spend everyday with you! You are very excited though, and I know that you will enjoy school.

I consider it an honor and a blessing that God choose me to be your Mommy. I am so very thankful and humbled that He has loaned you to me. I pray that I will make Him proud and raise you up in the Lord and the way you should go.

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet One! I can't wait to see how you grow, learn, change, and mature! You Daddy and I love you more than you will ever know!
All my Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
Such a sweet post, Katie! :) It is hard to believe he is 5 already...weren't we just at moms group together??? Miss you!
Post a Comment